|One month ago.....finally home!|
Here's a few things we've learned about Sophia since Gotcha Day:
1. She loves to eat anything and everything and all the time!
2. Despite her cleft hands, she has remarkable dexterity. In fact, a recent developmental test suggests her fine motor skills were equivalent to a 33 month old.
3. She is leery of strangers. Who wouldn't be in her situation?
4. Still no words, but she is quite vocal and has a way of making her point.
5. She is a FANTASTIC sleeper! (We are hoping this rubs off on her brother.)
6. She loves to give slobbery, drool covered kisses, and I gladly accept them!
Sophia is a happy, loving child who is a blessing to our family all around. Man, what an awesome God we serve! The Lord knew exactly what He was doing, and I praise Him for His perfect timing and faithfulness.